Position: Outside Sales Rep ( Sacramento Area )
Frantz Wholesale Nursery, LLC is a leading grower of container grown trees and shrubs. From our farms in Hickman, CA, we supply landscapers, chain stores, and independent garden centers with a wide range of trees, native grasses, fruit and Citrus, roses and groundcovers. Frantz Nursery’s team of nearly 250 wonderful people work to ensure our products are some of the finest in the industry. Frantz Wholesale Nursery LLC takes excellent care of its employees, customers, and the communities it serves while delivering plant material that positively impacts our customers and the environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Outside Home Depot Representative, you will be a self-motivated team player with the following requirements/duties:
Requirements/Essential Job Functions:
- Weekly Sales visits to each Home Depot store assigned to his/her sales territory to maximize sales and maintain POG assigned to Frantz Nursery.
- Write store orders
- Support for corporate spreads
- Communicate any issue to Home Depot Accounts Manager weekly on Quality of Product or store concerns
- Attend Sales meeting at Frantz Nursery Monthly at the request of Sales Manager or General Manage
- Assist need be with culling of Frantz Material each week.
- Assist with any signs on Frantz Mark Downs or Pro-Shrub Display.
- Work long items from site if inventory becomes an issue on any product produced for Home Depot
- Maintain Inventory at each Store to maximize Sales and sell through.
- Build Relationships with District Managers, Team Captains, Store Managers and Store Personnel
- Assist with calls to stores if Trucks are held help and Distribution needs assistance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain Mileage and Expense Reports for Reimbursement
- Present yourself as a Professional each day while calling on Home Depots, including wearing Frantz attire representing Frantz Nursery.
- Use Wireless Device while driving, no texting or reading messages
- Always follow safe practices while driving for company purposes
- Vehicle capable of transporting yourself safely
- Auto Insurance (Bodily Injury) with 300,000K in coverage.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Ability to multi-task & pay attention to details is a must
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skill
This position is full time, M-F, some weekend work. – Salary, 401K, Phone Stipend ($12 per pay period), Paid Vacation upon completion of waiting period (On second year =1 week, third year = 2 weeks, fifteen plus=3 weeks), 6 Paid Holidays, Medical- (Kaiser Plan & 2 plan options partnered with Blue Shield)= Age Banded Rates (Eligible after 60 days, first of the following month), Dental Plan (Premier Access) & Vision.