Position: Digital Media Marketing Manager
Frantz Wholesale Nursery, LLC is a leading grower of container grown trees and shrubs. Family owned since its founding in 1978, our culture of “Family First” permeates our culture. From our farms in Hickman, CA, we supply landscapers, chain stores, and independent garden centers with a wide range of trees, native grasses, fruit and Citrus, roses, and groundcovers. Frantz Nursery’s team of nearly 300 wonderful people work to ensure our products is the finest in the industry. Frantz Wholesale Nursery LLC takes excellent care of its employees, customers, and the communities it serves while delivering plant material that positively impacts our customers and the environment.
Frantz Wholesale Nursery, LLC seeks to hire a full time Media Marketing Manager. The nursery business is thriving in California and we are excited to add a Marketing Manager to our team! Frantz Wholesale Nursery, LLC is a family owned and operated nursery in Hickman, growing over 600 different varieties of landscape plants, large specimen box trees and citrus for people like you! The nursery is a busy place, especially during spring. We are shipping truckloads of plants each day! Come see what all the excitement is about.
Frantz Nursery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Employer/ AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Digital Media Marketing Manager is a position for the creative! Frantz Wholesale Nursery, LLC is an umbrella to multiple brands that reside under the Frantz name. You will be writing, designing, creating, collaborating, and pursuing future marketing campaigns that show direct growth of the company. You MUST be self-motivated, organized and ahead of current market trends. You will be the lead on developing marketing plans, executing design and delivering content. This job is made for the individual who can work by themselves but also enjoys the energy of a positive, happy office.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to conceive marketing ideas and campaigns for individual plant product or a brand at whole.
- Work on multiple ideas quickly and intuitively, while turning facts into a crafted narrative.
- An eye for design- and the ability to produce effective graphic solutions. Be ahead of the current Home & Garden trends and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Experience designing on various media ad platforms i.e. (Pinterest, Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, Meredith & Co, etc.
- Familiar with Google Ad analytics and compiling paid online advertising and media buying into legible reports for upper management.
- You WILL NEED to have significant experience in an array of design programs, (Canva, Spark Post, Adobe Photo Shop (or similar), Sketchbook or Adobe Capture and Video Makers (or similar).
- Develop and project monthly plans for new product release while capturing new product interest by developing hands on tutorials or lifestyle shoots.
- Responsible for communicating popular trends and results by presenting monthly reports to senior leadership underlining opportunities for new markets or Ad campaigns.
- Develop integrated pay- per- click (PPC) strategy for promotions and compile reports showing the efficiency of such paid programs.
- Design and develop weekly newsletter for multiple brands along with horticulture writer on staff. Lead the planning process of manual and automated email database programs in I contact, including target audience definition, key message development, and goal setting.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Slides and Power Point programs will be responsible for the planning, creating, executing, and reporting of all media in addition to research, development, and presentation of media plans.
- You are expected to be a leading force in core areas of marketing for the growth of the company. The possibilities are endless.
- Some plant knowledge would be great- but not necessary. With the ability to time manage and research, you can quickly learn all you need to know to develop interesting and attractive plant product campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/marketing/advertising or equivalent experience preferred.
3+ years of agency experience required.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Weekends
- Dan Gerdes – General Manager